Chiangrai Times– Manufacturing Expo 2012 is one of the most highly-anticipated machinery and technology, parts sourcing, and networking event of the manufacturing and supporting industries in ASEAN especially the automotive manufacturing and related industries.
The wait is almost over for automotive- and industrial parts production across Thailand and ASEAN, as the much anticipated “Manufacturing Expo 2012” – the synergy of 6 powerful machinery and technologies shows is speeding up in high gear towards the grand opening on 21 June. Come source the most innovative machinery from 1,500 exhibitors from 30 countries, many are launched for the first time in Thailand and Asia to help you sharpen your competitive edge for the grander AEC market, and join many quality conferences and activities on offer.
“Manufacturing Expo” will bring you the new dimension of auto parts production with the most comprehensive technologies from every related industry.
Composed of 4 shows, 3 co-located shows, and 4 featured pavilions in one, this is the most comprehensive event which will help you to discover the latest machinery and technologies for the higher level of productivity, learn new knowledge, see new trends, meet your peers and new business partners while obtaining excellent networking opportunities.
Thailand’s only exhibition for the automotive parts manufacturing industry, Automotive Manufacturing 2012 is the most effective marketing vehicle for 350 providers of machinery and technologies from 22 countries to ignite business deals and relations with 38,000 regional industrialists, including assembly plants and subcontractors. Visitors will come across technologies which will help accelerate their productivity. They can speed up their businesses into the fast lane with new perspectives and knowledge to be provided in the show’s “Automotive Summit.”
Manufacturing Expo consists of 4 shows, 3 co-located shows, and 4 featured pavilions: (please click on each show name or the drop down list on the right to learn more.)
4 Shows (each show has been certified by the renowned world-class exhibition organization “UFI” as a genuinely international event or an “UFI Approved Event”):
- InterPlas Thailand, for plastics and rubber manufacturing
- InterMold Thailand, for mold and die manufacturing
- Automotive Manufacturing, for auto parts manufacturing
- Assembly Technology, showing industrial automation and assembly technologies
3 Co-located Shows:
- Industrial Components & Subcontracting, sourcing hub for industrial parts
- Electronics Assembly, for electronic parts and components manufacturing
- GFT, machinery and technologies for garment and textile manufacturing
4 Featured Pavilions:
- Material Handling, material handling technologies, equipment and accessories
- Industrial Energy Efficiency, energy efficiency management technologies for the manufacturing industry
- Composites Thailand, for composite-product manufacturing
- Factory Automation, factory automation, electrical and power transmission
The event is packed with business-inducing activities. Please explore this site for more details.
To reserve your exhibit space, please click here.
To pre-register to visit, please click here.
To pre-register as a group to visit, please click here.