(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #559 here, released on 6th August 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires plaers to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1 and 5.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 5 only.
Hint 3: There is a Z in word 1 only.
Hint 4: There is an M in word 3 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 3 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 2.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: D
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: H
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: U
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: P
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: having or involving a sensation of spinning around and losing one’s balance.
- Word 2: bend or hang downwards limply.
- Word 3: used to express slightly scornful doubt or dissatisfaction.
- Word 4: (of food) cooked in hot fat or oil.
- Word 5: having curves.
- Word 6: an open sore on an external or internal surface of the body, caused by a break in the skin or mucous membrane which fails to heal.
- Word 7: a nocturnal hoofed mammal with a stout body, sturdy limbs, and a short flexible proboscis, native to the forests of tropical America and Malaysia.
- Word 8: a paved outdoor area adjoining a house.
Octordle Today #559 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #559 for 6th August 2023:
- Word 1: DIZZY
- Word 2: DROOP
- Word 3: HUMPH
- Word 4: FRIED
- Word 5: CURVY
- Word 6: ULCER
- Word 7: TAPIR
- Word 8: PATIO
Once you have finished the daily Octordle, you can play the Daily Sequence, which is another game option.
With the following modifications, the Sequence Mode resembles the original Octordle game.
- One unresolved word at a time is displayed. The following board for the following board is unlocked once a word has been solved.
- Because of the increased difficulty, 15 guesses are permitted as opposed to the regular 13
The answers to the puzzle released on August 6th, 2023 are as follows:
- Word 1: PAUSE
- Word 2: DINGY
- Word 3: HATCH
- Word 4: BOUND
- Word 5: FOLLY
- Word 6: TAMER
- Word 7: PARRY
- Word 8: GOLLY
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE