(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #646 here, released on 1st November 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is an M in word 3 only.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a Y in words 2 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a Z in word 8 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 5.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: W
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: G
- Word 5: O
- Word 6: D
- Word 7: L
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a long, high-pitched complaining cry.
- Word 2: fastidious about one’s needs or requirements; hard to please.
- Word 3: a visible suspension of carbon or other particles in air, typically one emitted from a burning substance.
- Word 4: wheat or any other cultivated cereal used as food.
- Word 5: different to what is usual or expected; strange.
- Word 6: gloomy and drab.
- Word 7: a machine for shaping wood, metal, or other material by means of a rotating drive which turns the piece being worked on against changeable cutting tools.
- Word 8: a reddish-brown or greenish-brown colour, especially of a person’s eyes.
Octordle Today #646 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #646 for 1st November 2023:
- Word 1: WHINE
- Word 2: FUSSY
- Word 3: SMOKE
- Word 4: GRAIN
- Word 5: ODDER
- Word 6: DINGY
- Word 7: LATHE
- Word 8: HAZEL
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE