(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #629 here, released on 15th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a D in words 1, 3 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a R in words 2 and 7.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is a Z in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2, 4, 7 and 8.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: A
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: U
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an official inspection of an organization’s accounts, typically by an independent body.
- Word 2: a member of any of certain religious orders of men, especially the four mendicant orders (Augustinians, Carmelites, Dominicans, and Franciscans).
- Word 3: move with a smooth, quiet continuous motion.
- Word 4: surprise (someone) greatly; fill with astonishment.
- Word 5: push a sharp or pointed object into or through (something).
- Word 6: a person who is fully grown or developed.
- Word 7: a rod or bar forming part of a framework and designed to resist compression.
- Word 8: the action of joining together or the fact of being joined together, especially in a political context.
Octordle Today #629 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #629 for 15th October 2023:
- Word 1: AUDIT
- Word 2: FRIAR
- Word 3: GLIDE
- Word 4: AMAZE
- Word 5: STUCK
- Word 6: ADULT
- Word 7: STRUT
- Word 8: UNION
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE