(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #630 here, released on 16th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is an F in words 4 and 6.
Hint 3: There is an R in words 3, 4 and 6.
Hint 4: There is an N in words 2, 3 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1, 5, 7 and 8.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: L
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: T
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters.
- Word 2: a meal eaten in the middle of the day, typically one that is lighter or less formal than an evening meal.
- Word 3: a mound of rough stones built as a memorial or landmark, typically on a hilltop or skyline.
- Word 4: evidence or argument establishing a fact or the truth of a statement.
- Word 5: (of liquid in a container) move irregularly with a splashing sound.
- Word 6: a length or square of fabric worn around the neck or head.
- Word 7: so lacking in originality as to be obvious and boring.
- Word 8: the name of a book, composition, or other artistic work.
Octordle Today #630 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #630 for 16th October 2023:
- Word 1: CIVIL
- Word 2: LUNCH
- Word 3: CAIRN
- Word 4: PROOF
- Word 5: SLOSH
- Word 6: SCARF
- Word 7: BANAL
- Word 8: TITLE
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE