(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #627 here, released on 13th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2, 5 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a C in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is an N in words 7 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a T in words 4, 5, 6 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1, 3 and 6.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 2 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: K
- Word 2: F
- Word 3: K
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: R
- Word 8: L
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: good or bad luck, viewed as resulting from one’s actions.
- Word 2: lack of good sense; foolishness.
- Word 3: a strong cotton or wool fabric of a dull brownish-yellow colour, used especially in military clothing.
- Word 4: measuring a small distance from end to end.
- Word 5: used as a familiar form of address to a man.
- Word 6: worn and shabby; in poor condition.
- Word 7: a large farm, especially in North America or Australia, where cattle or other animals are bred.
- Word 8: be in or move into a sloping position.
Octordle Today #627 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #627 for 13th October 2023:
- Word 1: KARMA
- Word 2: FOLLY
- Word 3: KHAKI
- Word 4: SHORT
- Word 5: MATEY
- Word 6: TATTY
- Word 7: RANCH
- Word 8: LEANT
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE