(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #640 here, released on 26th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is an Z in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is an F in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is a C in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: M
- Word 6: G
- Word 7: D
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: an amber-coloured, protein-rich liquid which separates out when blood coagulates.
- Word 2: a large heavily built crow with mainly black plumage, feeding chiefly on carrion.
- Word 3: a flat length of wood or other rigid material, attached to a wall or forming part of a piece of furniture, that provides a surface for the storage or display of objects.
- Word 4: a game in which players mark off numbers on cards as the numbers are drawn randomly by a caller, the winner being the first person to mark off all their numbers.
- Word 5: a Central American cereal plant that yields large grains (corn or sweetcorn) set in rows on a cob. The many varieties include some used for stockfeed and corn oil.
- Word 6: a person who plays video games or participates in role-playing games.
- Word 7: a design prepared on special paper for durable transfer on to another surface such as glass or porcelain.
- Word 8: a brass instrument like a small trumpet, typically without valves or keys and used for military signals
Octordle Today #640 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #640 for 26th October 2023:
- Word 1: SERUM
- Word 2: RAVEN
- Word 3: SHELF
- Word 4: BINGO
- Word 5: MAIZE
- Word 6: GAMER
- Word 7: DECAL
- Word 8: BUGLE
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE