(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #634 here, released on 20th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is an M in words 1 and 3.
Hint 2: There is a H in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a Y in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: G
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: V
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small group of trees or plants growing closely together.
- Word 2: grip (something, typically a person’s flesh) tightly and sharply between finger and thumb.
- Word 3: brush and clean the coat of (a horse, dog, or other animal).
- Word 4: a person who is obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, especially one who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group.
- Word 5: a flat dish, typically circular and made of china, from which food is eaten or served.
- Word 6: (of music) having or using a strong dance rhythm, in particular that of funk.
- Word 7: a short high-pitched sound made by an electronic device as a signal or to attract attention.
- Word 8: vigour and spirit or enthusiasm.
Octordle Today #634 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #634 for 20th October 2023:
- Word 1: CLUMP
- Word 2: PINCH
- Word 3: GROOM
- Word 4: BIGOT
- Word 5: PLATE
- Word 6: FUNKY
- Word 7: BLEEP
- Word 8: VERVE
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE