(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #637 here, released on 23rd October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a B in word 2 only.
Hint 2: There is an X in word 4 only.
Hint 3: There is a G in words 6 and 7.
Hint 4: There is a Y in words 5, 7 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 4 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: A
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: W
- Word 4: P
- Word 5: N
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: N
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a useful or valuable thing or person.
- Word 2: the short, thick first digit of the human hand, set lower and apart from the other four and opposable to them.
- Word 3: belonging to or associated with which person.
- Word 4: a supernatural being in folklore and children’s stories, typically portrayed as small and humanlike in form, with pointed ears and a pointed hat.
- Word 5: a tough, lightweight, elastic synthetic polymer with a protein-like chemical structure, able to be produced as filaments, sheets, or moulded objects.
- Word 6: make the spontaneous sounds and movements of the face and body that are the instinctive expressions of lively amusement and sometimes also of derision.
- Word 7: extreme physical or mental suffering.
- Word 8: a mythological spirit of nature imagined as a beautiful maiden inhabiting rivers, woods, or other locations.
Octordle Today #637 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #637 for 23rd October 2023:
- Word 1: ASSET
- Word 2: THUMB
- Word 3: WHOSE
- Word 4: PIXIE
- Word 5: NYLON
- Word 6: LAUGH
- Word 7: AGONY
- Word 8: NYMPH
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE