(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #638 here, released on 24th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a B in word 1 only.
Hint 2: There is a W in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in words 2 and 4.
Hint 4: There is a Y in words 1 and 2.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: T
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: V
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: D
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: relating to or characteristic of the culture of computers, information technology, and virtual reality.
- Word 2: cheerful and lively.
- Word 3: sliced bread browned on both sides by exposure to radiant heat, such as a grill or fire.
- Word 4: done or operating in an impressively smooth and efficient way.
- Word 5: (in Jewish legend) a clay figure brought to life by magic.
- Word 6: the letters a, e, i, o, u.
- Word 7: a threshing tool consisting of a wooden staff with a short heavy stick swinging from it.
- Word 8: a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep.
Octordle Today #638 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #638 for 24th October 2023:
- Word 1: CYBER
- Word 2: PERKY
- Word 3: TOAST
- Word 4: SLICK
- Word 5: GOLEM
- Word 6: VOWEL
- Word 7: FLAIL
- Word 8: DREAM
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE