(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #331 here, released on December 21, 2022, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Octordle Today #331 Words Hints (December 21, 2022)
Here are all the hints and clues you need to help you figure out Octordle Today’s answers for game #331.
Hint 1: Words 2 and 3 contain a Y.
Hint 2: Words 3 and 6 contain a D.
Hint 3: Words 1, 6 and 7 contain a G.
Hint 4: Only word 3 has a W.
Hint 5: Only word 7 has a repeated letter.
Hint 6: Only word 8 has a double letter.
Hint 7: The starting letters of each word are as follows:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: J
- Word 3: R
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: I
- Word 6: B
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: Q
Hint 8: Here is a brief explanation of all the words:
- Word 1: someone who is influential or powerful in the media or film industry.
- Word 2: (of food) juicy; succulent.
- Word 3: disorderly and noisy.
- Word 4: being open, honest, and direct, especially when dealing with unpleasant topics.
- Word 5: a force or urge that motivates (someone).
- Word 6: a piece of metal, plastic, or cloth bearing a design or words, usually worn to identify a person or to indicate membership in an organization.
- Word 7: a military operation in which enemy forces surround a building or town, cutting off essential supplies, in order to force those inside to surrender.
- Word 8: end (a rebellion or other disorder) by force.
Octordle Today #331 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #331 for December 21h, 2022:
- Word 1: MOGUL
- Word 2: JUICY
- Word 3: ROWDY
- Word 4: FRANK
- Word 5: IMPEL
- Word 6: BADGE
- Word 7: SIEGE
- Word 8: QUELL
Is it easy to figure out today’s answers, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE