(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #621 here, released on 7th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 3 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a M in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 2, 3 and 5.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2 and 3.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: N
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: K
- Word 4: B
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: P
- Word 7: E
- Word 8: T
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: making or given to making a lot of noise.
- Word 2: plural form of penny.
- Word 3: strike a surface noisily to attract attention, especially when waiting to be let in through a door.
- Word 4: a member of the lowest order of the British nobility.
- Word 5: an ordered formation of players, used to restart play, in which the forwards of a team form up with arms interlocked and heads down, and push forward against a similar group from the opposing side.
- Word 6: a coloured substance which is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating.
- Word 7: happening or done before the usual or expected time.
- Word 8: a person who takes a specified thing.
Octordle Today #621 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #621 for 7th October 2023:
- Word 1: NOISY
- Word 2: PENCE
- Word 3: KNOCK
- Word 4: BARON
- Word 5: SCRUM
- Word 6: PAINT
- Word 7: EARLY
- Word 8: TAKER
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE