(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #620 here, released on 6th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a P in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a B in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 1 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 3.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 5 and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: R
- Word 4: N
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: T
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way it reflects or emits light.
- Word 2: happening in a short time or at a great rate.
- Word 3: use again or more than once.
- Word 4: a person trained to care for the sick or infirm, especially in a hospital.
- Word 5: a sweet similar to toffee, made from brown sugar or treacle, boiled with butter and pulled until glossy.
- Word 6: (of an animal such as a dog) make an aggressive growl with bared teeth.
- Word 7: a useful or valuable thing or person.
- Word 8: the short, thick first digit of the human hand, set lower and apart from the other four and opposable to them.
Octordle Today #620 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #620 for 6th October 2023:
- Word 1: COLOR
- Word 2: RAPID
- Word 3: REUSE
- Word 4: NURSE
- Word 5: TAFFY
- Word 6: SNARL
- Word 7: ASSET
- Word 8: THUMB
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE