(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #622 here, released on 8th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a G in words 1, 2 and 3.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is a R in words 4 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a C in word 5 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 1 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 6 today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: B
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: O
- Word 4: R
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: F
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: (especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.
- Word 2: the faculty or power of seeing.
- Word 3: used to indicate duty or correctness, typically when criticizing someone’s actions.
- Word 4: the quantitative relation between two amounts showing the number of times one value contains or is contained within the other.
- Word 5: a person who can endure pain or hardship without showing their feelings or complaining.
- Word 6: (of hair, fur, or skin) smooth and glossy.
- Word 7: (of a person) having a specified physical size or build.
- Word 8: the plants of a particular region, habitat, or geological period.
Octordle Today #622 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #622 for 8th October 2023:
- Word 1: BEGET
- Word 2: SIGHT
- Word 3: OUGHT
- Word 4: RATIO
- Word 5: STOIC
- Word 6: SLEEK
- Word 7: BUILT
- Word 8: FLORA
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE