(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #532 here, released on 10th July 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires plaers to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 7 only.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a G in words 3 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a C in words 1 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 4.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 5 today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: E
- Word 2: B
- Word 3: F
- Word 4: W
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: choose (someone) to hold public office or some other position by voting.
- Word 2: carried or transported by the thing specified.
- Word 3: full of or characterized by fog.
- Word 4: in or to what place or position.
- Word 5: a horse being ridden or available for riding.
- Word 6: a dishonest or unprincipled person.
- Word 7: a group or meeting of witches.
- Word 8: (of a fish, frog, mollusc, crustacean, etc.) release or deposit eggs.
Octordle Today #532 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #532 for 10th July 2023:
- Word 1: ELECT
- Word 2: BORNE
- Word 3: FOGGY
- Word 4: WHERE
- Word 5: STEED
- Word 6: ROGUE
- Word 7: COVEN
- Word 8: SPAWN
Once you have finished the daily Octordle, you can play the Daily Sequence, which is another game option.
With the following modifications, the Sequence Mode resembles the original Octordle game.
- One unresolved word at a time is displayed. The following board for the following board is unlocked once a word has been solved.
- Because of the increased difficulty, 15 guesses are permitted as opposed to the regular 13
The answers to the puzzle released on July 10th, 2023 are as follows:
- Word 1: FLUKE
- Word 2: SHEER
- Word 3: SPECK
- Word 4: FACET
- Word 5: RIGID
- Word 6: CRIMP
- Word 7: SLIMY
- Word 8: DRIED
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE