(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #470 here, released on 9th May 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Here are all the hints and clues you need to help you figure out Octordle Today’s answers for game #470.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3 and 6.
Hint 2: There is a G in words 2 and 6.
Hint 3: There is a B in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a K in words 4 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 4 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: W
- Word 4: C
- Word 5: N
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: F
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in low blocks with parking directly outside.
- Word 2: do something that one considers to be beneath one’s dignity.
- Word 3: feeling or showing extreme tiredness, especially as a result of excessive exertion.
- Word 4: make a sharp sound or series of sounds as a result of a hard object striking another.
- Word 5: a member of a people that travels from place to place to find fresh pasture for its animals and has no permanent home.
- Word 6: a team game played with an oval ball that may be kicked, carried, and passed from hand to hand. Points are scored by grounding the ball behind the opponents’ goal line (thereby scoring a try) or by kicking it between the two posts and over the crossbar of the opponents’ goal.
- Word 7: a white soft earthy limestone (calcium carbonate) formed from the skeletal remains of sea creatures.
- Word 8: cruel; wicked.
Octordle Today #470 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #470 for 9th May 2023:
- Word 1: MOTEL
- Word 2: DEIGN
- Word 3: WEARY
- Word 4: CLACK
- Word 5: NOMAD
- Word 6: RUGBY
- Word 7: CHALK
- Word 8: FELON
More In: OCTORDLE