(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #626 here, released on 12th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 8 only.
Hint 2: There is a Q in word 5 only.
Hint 3: There is a W in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 4 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: B
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: L
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a small airship or barrage balloon.
- Word 2: a piece of information.
- Word 3: a living organism of the kind exemplified by trees, shrubs, herbs, grasses, ferns, and mosses, typically growing in a permanent site, absorbing water and inorganic substances through its roots, and synthesizing nutrients in its leaves by photosynthesis using the green pigment chlorophyll.
- Word 4: having the pleasant taste characteristic of sugar or honey; not salt, sour, or bitter.
- Word 5: a small firework that burns with a hissing sound before exploding.
- Word 6: a dress or top for a woman or girl, gathered at the chest and having a loosely fitting lower part.
- Word 7: break open or apart suddenly and violently, especially as a result of an impact or internal pressure.
- Word 8: denoting or relating to a fertile soil of clay and sand containing humus.
Octordle Today #626 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #626 for 12th October 2023:
- Word 1: BLIMP
- Word 2: DATUM
- Word 3: PLANT
- Word 4: SWEET
- Word 5: SQUIB
- Word 6: SMOCK
- Word 7: BURST
- Word 8: LOAMY
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE