(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #613 here, released on 29th September 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a P in words 2 and 4.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is a Y in word 4 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 1 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 4 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: G
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: H
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: L
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a spirit of Arabian folklore, frequently depicted as being imprisoned within a bottle or oil lamp and as being capable of granting wishes when summoned.
- Word 2: a strip of leather, cloth, or other flexible material, used to fasten, secure, or carry something or to hold on to something.
- Word 3: avoid or neglect (a duty or responsibility).
- Word 4: feeling or showing pleasure or contentment.
- Word 5: (of a substance or object) strong enough to withstand adverse conditions or rough handling.
- Word 6: a rough-surfaced woollen cloth, typically of mixed flecked colours, originally produced in Scotland
- Word 7: relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters.
- Word 8: a meal eaten in the middle of the day, typically one that is lighter or less formal than an evening meal.
Octordle Today #613 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #613 for 29th September 2023:
- Word 1: GENIE
- Word 2: STRAP
- Word 3: SHIRK
- Word 4: HAPPY
- Word 5: TOUGH
- Word 6: TWEED
- Word 7: CIVIL
- Word 8: LUNCH
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE