(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #602 here, released on 18th September 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a G in word 7 only.
Hint 2: There is a P in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a H in words 5 and 6.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 2 and 7.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 4 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: S
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: S
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: with the subtraction of.
- Word 2: fish with a trawl net or seine.
- Word 3: a set of rooms designated for one person’s or family’s use or for a particular purpose.
- Word 4: a small number of.
- Word 5: a cereal which is the most important kind grown in temperate countries, the grain of which is ground to make flour for bread, pasta, pastry, etc.
- Word 6: allow or cause (something) to be visible.
- Word 7: a type of language consisting of words and phrases that are regarded as very informal, are more common in speech than writing, and are typically restricted to a particular context or group of people.
- Word 8: remove all coverings from.
Octordle Today #602 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #602 for 18th September 2023:
- Word 1: MINUS
- Word 2: TRAWL
- Word 3: SUITE
- Word 4: FEWER
- Word 5: WHEAT
- Word 6: SHOWN
- Word 7: SLANG
- Word 8: STRIP
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE