(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #595 here, released on 11th September 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 1 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a B in word 3 only.
Hint 3: There is a K in word 6 only.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 1 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 5 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: I
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: T
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a hard creamy-white substance composing the main part of the tusks of an elephant, walrus, or narwhal, often (especially formerly) used to make ornaments and other articles.
- Word 2: a weapon with a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard, used for thrusting or striking and now typically worn as part of ceremonial dress.
- Word 3: a highly venomous African or Asian snake that spreads the skin of its neck into a hood when disturbed.
- Word 4: a fine-grained grey, green, or bluish-purple metamorphic rock easily split into smooth, flat plates.
- Word 5: a powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds.
- Word 6: a thing serving as a visible or tangible representation of a fact, quality, feeling, etc.
- Word 7: a private romantic rendezvous between lovers.
- Word 8: to one side; out of the way.
Octordle Today #595 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #595 for 11th September 2023:
- Word 1: IVORY
- Word 2: SWORD
- Word 3: COBRA
- Word 4: SLATE
- Word 5: COCOA
- Word 6: TOKEN
- Word 7: TRYST
- Word 8: ASIDE
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE