(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #624 here, released on 10th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 4 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a J in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a G in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is a V in word 6 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 2, 5, 6 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: M
- Word 4: T
- Word 5: P
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: R
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a body of people presided over by a judge, judges, or magistrate, and acting as a tribunal in civil and criminal cases.
- Word 2: violently break (something) into pieces.
- Word 3: a large deer with palmate antlers and a growth of skin hanging from the neck, native to northern Eurasia and northern North America.
- Word 4: having a strong, piquant flavour or smell.
- Word 5: a portion of an object or of material, produced by cutting, tearing, or breaking the whole.
- Word 6: a horizontal plane or line with respect to the distance above or below a given point.
- Word 7: an Indian king or prince.
- Word 8: persistently carry out attacks on (an enemy or an enemy’s territory).
Octordle Today #624 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #624 for 10th October 2023:
- Word 1: COURT
- Word 2: SMASH
- Word 3: MOOSE
- Word 4: TANGY
- Word 5: PIECE
- Word 6: LEVEL
- Word 7: RAJAH
- Word 8: HARRY
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE