(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #618 here, released on 4th October 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a V in word 4 only.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 6 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a P in words 3 and 5.
Hint 4: There is an M in word 2 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 7 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 8.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: C
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: C
- Word 4: L
- Word 5: O
- Word 6: W
- Word 7: B
- Word 8: K
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a set or category of things having some property or attribute in common and differentiated from others by kind, type, or quality.
- Word 2: an unpleasantly thick and slippery liquid substance.
- Word 3: (of a substance) firm, dry, and brittle.
- Word 4: the active immature form of an insect, especially one that differs greatly from the adult and forms the stage between egg and pupa, e.g. a caterpillar or grub.
- Word 5: relating to the eye or vision.
- Word 6: strike forcefully with a sharp blow.
- Word 7: a round flattish cap of felt or cloth.
- Word 8: a small shrimplike planktonic crustacean of the open seas. It is eaten by a number of larger animals, notably the baleen whales.
Octordle Today #618 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #618 for 4th October 2023:
- Word 1: CLASS
- Word 2: SLIME
- Word 3: CRISP
- Word 4: LARVA
- Word 5: OPTIC
- Word 6: WHACK
- Word 7: BERET
- Word 8: KRILL
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE