Table of Contents
There’s nothing better than a cup of tea, a tasty breakfast, and a game of Wordle on a Monday morning. Although daily Wordle puzzles have a relaxing nature, losing a hard-earned winning streak can give long-time fans nightmares. In the years since The New York Times acquired the exclusive rights to Wordle, maintaining that winning streak has become increasingly difficult. Express Online has put together a few hints to help you solve today’s Wordle puzzle for March 7. Best of luck!
Let’s start with the rules. Probably you already know, but here’s a reminder just in case.
Players are given six chances each day to guess a five-letter word in Wordle. The correct answer can be discovered by eliminating possibilities.
The letter tiles will appear in one of three colors for each guess. When a letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing.
The correct letter is in the world but in the wrong position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the correct place.
The app keeps track of your statistics by showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
You’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle if you don’t solve the puzzle.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 260…
- You may not use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use some vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Don’t use letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’, or ‘Q’ until you know what the answer is.
• ‘CRANE’ is a good place to start, while ‘GHOUL’ would be a good second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily hints below…
Wordle 260 clues…
- Even though it has only one vowel, Wordle 260 isn’t the trickiest teaser to date.
- Wordle 260 starts with the letter ‘C’ if you’ve been using the general tips further up the page.
- The man in the picture above with the clue symbol is your final hint to solving Wordle 260 for March 7.