Resident Evil 4 Remake (2023) is available on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X/S.
(CTN NEWS) – While Leon S. Kennedy in Capcom’s Resident Evil 4 remake faces numerous horrors that could lead to his demise, the protagonist is not helpless.
In reality, the game offers players access to more than enough weaponry, all of which are intended to bury the infected where they belong: beneath the earth.
The best way to guarantee Ashley and Leon are secure at the end of the day is for Leon to learn and master all the different weapons at his disposal.
This tutorial will teach gamers exactly how to obtain every weapon in Resident Evil 4.
Resident Evil 4 Remake Weapons and How to Get Them
There are several different kinds of weapons in the game, from the common handgun to the more potent Magnum and even rocket launchers.
By the time everything is said and done, Leon will have an abundance of options when it comes to selecting weapons to shoot foes in the face.
- SG-09 R Leon begins the adventure with this trusty handgun, which is great till the very end, as the first weapon players will use in the game.
- Punisher The Punisher handgun, which costs 5 Spinel at the Merchant and is accessible early on in Chapter 2, may pierce foes.
- Red9 The Red9 is a precise pistol that can easily hit foes from a distance and was discovered in a chest in the shipwreck in the middle of the Lake. This weapon will become a powerhouse if its power is increased.
- Blacktail Players can buy this weapon from the Merchant in Chapter 7 for 24,000 Pesetas. The Blacktail is an improvement over the SG-09 R, if that is the preferred option.
- Matilda The Matilda is a burst-firing handgun that may be exchanged for 10 Spinels at the Merchant in Chapter 8. With this weapon, crowd control can be more easily achieved.
- W-870 Simply go to the house to the left of the tower and take it from the wall to get the first shotgun in the settlement. If it was overlooked, it can also be purchased in Chapter 2.
- Gun Riot The Riot Gun, available from the Merchant in Chapter 6 for 28,000 Pesetas, is a potent tool for crowd control and has a tremendous close-range punch.
- Striker You can purchase the Striker, a shotgun with an equal amount of strength and a wider spread to capture more foes in its path, at the Merchant in Chapter 10 for 38,000 Pesetas.
- Brain Shaker Only accessible to players who acquire specialised editions of the game or buy it separately as DLC. a good substitution for the shotgun start.
- SR M1903 In Chapter 2, the gun may be purchased from the Merchant for 12,000 dollars. Because of the bolt-action style, players must make every shot count.
- Stingray The semi-automatic nature of the Stingray allows it to deliver high damage at a rapid rate. It may be purchased from the Merchant in Chapter 7 for 30,000 Pesetas.
- Assault rifle CQBR Found in Chapter 11’s Castle, players must return to the Library to find the Bunch of Keys item and use the Cubic Device to unlock the box. Otherwise, the Merchant in Chapter 11 will sell you this fantastic all-purpose gun for 28,000 Pesetas.
- TMP Submachine Guns A simple SMG that performs the task ok; purchase it from the Merchant in Chapter 3 for 10,000 Pesetas.
- LE 5 The LE 5 is undoubtedly the greatest SMG and should always be in any setup. It is available in Chapter 13 after completing the puzzle to get entry to the Freezer.
- Illinois Sweeper A unique SMG that, when fully improved, would have endless ammo is only available to players who successfully complete Professional Mode with an A rank.
- Broken Butterfly and All Weapons in Resident Evil 4 The potent Magnum is available from the Merchant in Chapter 7 for 29,400 Pesetas with a discount; it levels characters quickly in the early stages of the game.
- Killer7 The Killer7, an improvement over the Broken Butterfly, is offered in Chapter 13 for 77,000 Pesetas or at a reduced price in Chapter 15.
- Handcannon This specific Magnum can have infinite ammo after being fully upgraded and is a reward for those who successfully finish Professional Mode without utilising any of the Bonus Weapons.
- Combat Knife This is the first knife that players must become very comfortable with because it will assist Leon parry close-range and arcing strikes.
- Battle Knife In Chapter 14, defeat Major Krauser, and this enhanced knife will become a necessary tool.
- First Knife Once fully upgraded, the Clockwork Castellan will become invincible as the prize for eliminating all 16 of them in the game.
- Charge Thrower The Bolt Thrower is a fantastic stealth weapon in Chapter 2 that can be improved even further with attachable mines. It can be purchased from the Merchant for 10,000 Pesetas.
- The Rocket Launcher, which you can purchase in Chapter 4 for 80,000 Pesetas, undoubtedly causes tremendous damage over a wide area, but it takes up a lot of room and ammo is frequently in short supply.
- Never-ending Rocket Launcher Once the game is finished, players will be able to acquire this weapon, which is the answer to the ammo problem, but it will cost them an enormous 2,000,000 Pesetas. Of course, it will be worthwhile to use a single rocket to destroy any opposition along the path.