Many people in India are curious about whether or not they can use rupees at online casinos. In truth, it depends on the gambling site you choose to play at. Several online betting platforms, like Casinos in India, allow rupees for deposits and withdrawals.
Read on to learn more about how you can use INR at casinos in our article. We also discussed the particular payment methods available.
A good number of casinos online support rupees for deposits and withdrawals; you just have to find the right one. To do so, you’ll need to consider several factors, including payment methods and promotions offered in rupees.
You can use a variety of banking options, such as credit cards and eWallets, to fund your betting account. E-wallets function similarly to online banking, and compared to bank cards, they’re much faster and flexible. We’ll discuss more about the methods you can use to make rupee deposits later on in the next section.
You can fund your betting account with Indian rupees at reputable casinos via multiple payment options. Simply register, visit the banking page, place a deposit request and enter the amount you wish to deposit. After that, you’ll choose your preferred payment method.
The following are the most popular methods:
- Paysafecard: It is a good alternative to credit cards and other payment services. You can acquire this card at any retail store and use it to fund your gambling activities at INR casinos. However, there is a catch; when your balance on the card is low, you’ll need to buy a new one.
- Neteller: It is an online payment system that’s very easy and safe to use, particularly at online casinos. You can get started by creating an account and then funding it. Some casinos offer guides on how to use payment methods like Neteller; read those guides. In addition, the Neteller app is available for download on Android and iOS devices.
- Skrill: This digital wallet is one of the best payment options available. Skrill has a super fast transaction processing speed and comes with a robust security system, but each transaction made incurs a small fee. If you don’t mind spending a little extra for convenience, then this is the payment method for you.
- EcoPayz: With EcoPayz, you don’t have to buy a new card when your initial one runs out of money. This payment method is simple and safe to use, but you’re charged a small fee for every transaction you make.
- Bitcoin: Most casino players prefer cryptocurrencies, like bitcoin, for their online gambling activities due to their advanced security and privacy. To use this method, you have to create a crypto wallet and then buy bitcoins using rupees.
You can get this information by simply going to the terms and conditions or FAQ page. If you aren’t satisfied with the answers provided there, you can also contact the support team.
You can withdraw your winnings in Indian rupees provided the casino supports it.
It’s possible to find online casinos that offer promotions in rupees. Always remember to read and understand the requirements of a bonus offer before claiming it.
You can play real money games with INR, provided you register at an online casino that accepts Indian players. Some online casinos’ services are not available in certain countries. Therefore, you must conduct a proper investigation, verifying the availability of a casino in your jurisdiction.
This is dependent on the payment methods you decide to use during your transaction. For example, banking methods like bank transfers attract fees when you make transactions. You can read more about the payment options to determine which is best for you.
It’s important that you research every detail about an online casino before signing up. This includes whether they support rupees, their bonuses, and others. When you do this, you can ensure you’re using a quality gaming site.