Custom Screen Print – AMS Transfers prints and ships ready to press DIY heat transfers that can be added to t-shirts and other garments. Their transfers come in a variety of sizes, ideal for standard, toddler, and plus size tees.
Custom designs are uploaded in seconds to their free and intuitive design software, or users can design custom screen print transfers from scratch.
#1 Choose Your Size
The curated size range takes both artistry and garment size into consideration. Most clients transfer to tees, tanks, hoodies, and sports jerseys—but that’s far from the only options. Pricing transfer per size is quantity based, so the larger the order the lower the price.
Bring both standard and extra-wide visions to life:
- Standard square front print: 11×11”
- XL rectangular front print: 12.5×14.5”
- Standard square back print: 12.5×12.5”
- XL rectangular back print: 12.5.15”
- Youth and teen square front: 7×7
- Youth and teen square front: 7×7”
- Toddler square front: 5×5”
- Toddler square back: 5.5×5.5”
- Left “pocket” area square print: 4×4”
- Labelless label print: 3×3”
#2 Custom Design
Design and order custom screen print transfers in minutes! Custom designs can be uploaded to AMS Transfer’s software. This includes any combination of logos, photos, text, clipart, and original works of art. After designs are uploaded, they can be resized and repositioned to the full width and length of the digital frame. If the design doesn’t have text, text can be added post-upload.
Don’t have a custom design? Their software includes an expansive selection of fonts for text-only designs and copyright-free clipart to create designs from scratch.
DIY design options include:
- Selecting the font.
- Selecting the font or design colors.
- Selecting bold or italicized font.
- Selecting standard or outlined font.
- Aligning the text or design left, right, or center.
#3 Stylize to Perfection
General sizing and placement within the transfer area were completed above. Now it’s time to stylize! Their software enables a variety of options for standard screen print transfers. These options transform plain text and clipart into stunning designs.
Stylized options include:
- Adjusting the text size.
- Setting non-uniform alignment.
- Tilting text and designs.
- Flipping text or designs upside down.
- Adding effects to the text.
What are text effects? Effects adjust the text so that it’s not in a straight line. This could be for artistic appeal to arch around a logo or custom design—or other artistic options.
Some of the top effect options include:
- Small to large
- Large to small
- And more
Ordering for more than one size? Once the design is perfected, copy and paste it to another size. It will still need to be repositioned within the design frame, but the design doesn’t need to be started from scratch.
Design Stunning Read to Press Heat Transfers in Minutes!
The directions above create custom screen print transfers—ready to press in minutes. When questions arise, the AI Chat feature answers frequently asked questions without delay. In addition to standard transfers, AMS Transfers offers glitter and puff transfers. Start your design now!