Cloud mining is one of the most profitable ways to mine cryptocurrency. But this method has one big drawback – scammers. Therefore, we have made for you a rating of cloud mining providers that you can trust:
ECOS is an ecosystem for crypto investments, which contains the most necessary tools for working with digital assets, and cloud mining is the main product. With him, the company first entered the market and attracted the main audience.
This happened back in 2017 during the transition from home mining to cloud mining due to the lack of profitability of the old method. Since then, ECOS has attracted more than 200,000 users and has grown into a large ecosystem, but cloud mining is still the company’s most sought-after service.
- ECOS is giving away a one-month free cloud mining contract for registering on the platform
- Cloud mining profitability calculator
- Daily payments and transaction history
- Withdraw funds from 0.001 BTC
- Mobile app available for Android and iOS
- Multilingual platform and fast support
- Minimum investment amount $100
- Supported coins: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Litecoin, etc.
- Fraud risk: Extremely low
Minedollars is a cloud mining provider that entered the market in 2020 and allowed beginners to mine cryptocurrency without technical knowledge. The company has several data centers in different parts of the world where the cost of electricity is low. This allows them to charge minimal commissions.
Minedollars users can withdraw money after the end of the contract and the minimum deposit is $100.
Benefits of Minedollars:
- The platform only accepts crypto deposits
- A beginner-friendly platform
- Making an account and signing up is matter of less then a minute
- Guaranteed returns
- No maintenance or deposit fees
- A straightforward approach to investment, that is store and earn on the number of days specified
- Fraud risk: Low
Shamining is a cloud mining service supported by modern hardware. This unique synergy provides the best experience for those interested in SHA256 cryptocurrency mining. The company has an open and transparent policy, as well as prompt technical support.
Shamining has been operating since 2018 and has been providing its cloud mining services for over 2 years. Currently, company has three data centers in Cape Town, California and London. In addition, the opening of new data centers is expected.
Benefits of Shamining:
- Animated mining process.
- Low minimum investment amount.
- Several ways to get feedback.
- Instant 24/7 payments.
- Lots of promotions and discounts.
- Fraud Risk: Low
You can review and compare these providers yourself to choose the service that best suits your needs. According to the totality of parameters, ECOS is the leader in our rating of the best cloud mining providers.
People Also Read: