Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has been released by Epic Games and it features a lot of new content for players. The game now includes mantling, increased running speed, and more.
Additionally, there are a number of new weapons for players, including the combat SMG and the Striker burst rifle.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 new features
- Mantling: The feature has been available in several games that involve parkour as a way to move around. Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, Fortnite players can now pull themselves up using their hands, especially when jumping between distant buildings.
- Sprinting: There is now a sprint meter in the game and players can move faster by default. Players will also be able to bash them open with their shoulders while sprinting.
- Overshield: With an Overshield, players can maintain cover in addition to their health and shield. Overshield will deplete before players’ shields and health when dealing damage.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 weapons
- Combat SMG
- Striker Burst Rifle
- The Repair Torch
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 new characters
- Tsuki 2.0
- The Imagined
- Kiara K.O.
- The Origin
- Doctor Stange
Fortnite Creative V20.00 update release notes
- Now you can make Collectibles visible (and available) to only a selected Class in the Collectibles gallery.
- A LOD issue was fixed with the green light post in the Gazebo Prefab.
- Fix for an issue with the Skydive Volume device that caused players to remain in the skydive animation after a game had ended in Creative.
- There was an issue with the round settings device that included inaccurate settings like Join in Progress.
- Fixed an issue with the Teleporter that caused a Link to Target to fail after Game Start
- The Random Number device was having issues lining up the numbers correctly.
- Using the phone tool, we were unable to copy icons from the Pop-up Dialog device to the quick bar due to an issue with the device.
- It was found that the Fire Volume device setting Allow Objects to Ignite did not override the Enable Fire island setting on some platforms.
- In single-player games, an issue caused a player to enter DBNO.
- During gameplay, the phone tool and pickaxe bindings appeared to be switched.