With summer just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about how to style your wardrobe for the warmer weather. One of the best ways to do this is by incorporating some great summertime accessories into your looks. And one of our favorite summertime accessories is a necklace.
There are so many different types and styles of necklaces, which can make it a bit overwhelming to figure out which ones are right for you. But don’t worry, we’re here to help. This guide will break down the different types of necklaces and share our top 10 styling tips.
By the end, you’ll be a necklace pro!
The Different Types of Necklaces
Chokers: Chokers are one of the most popular styles of necklaces right now.
They can be made from a variety of materials, including metal, ribbon, or even lace. And they come in a wide range of sizes, so you can find one that’s perfect for your neckline.
Pendants: Pendants are a great option if you’re looking for something a bit more personal.
You can choose a pendant that has meaning to you, such as your initials or a favorite symbol. Or you can go for a more unique design, like a vintage-inspired piece.
Strands: Strands are ideal for layering and can add a touch of elegance to any outfit. They come in different lengths, so you can choose one that hits at the base of your neck or drapes down your chest.
The Best Necklace Styling Tips
1. Layer, Layer, Layer: One of the best things about necklaces is that they’re perfect for layering. So don’t be afraid to mix and match different styles and lengths.
2. Let Your Necklace be the Star: When it comes to styling your necklace, less is more. Let your necklace be the focal point of your look and keep the rest of your accessories simple.
3. Consider Your Neckline: The neckline of your top can play a big role in how you style your necklace. For example, if you’re wearing a scoopneck shirt, a longer strand or pendant would be a great option.
4. Go for Contrast: Don’t be afraid to mix different materials and textures when it comes to your necklaces. Pairing a metal choker with a beaded strand is a great way to add visual interest to your look.
5. Play with Proportion: Another great way to mix things up is to play with proportion. Try pairing a delicate necklace with a chunky pendant, or vice versa.
6. Get Creative with Color: There are no rules for choosing the right color necklace. So have fun and experiment with different hues that complement your wardrobe.
7. Make a Statement: If you want your necklace to stand out, go for a statement piece. These necklaces are usually larger and more eye-catching, so they’ll make an impact.
8. Keep it Simple: Sometimes, the best way to style a necklace is to keep it simple. A classic strand of pearls or a dainty gold chain can make all the difference in your look.
9. Pair With Evil Eye Bracelet: To ward off negative energy, pair your necklace with an evil eye bracelet. This timeless combination is said to protect against bad vibes and bring good luck.
10. Wear A Promise Ring: Try wearing your necklace with promise rings. This is a great way to show off your commitment to someone special and add a touch of romance to your look. You can also try a mothers rings.
We hope you found this guide helpful. Now that you know the different types of necklaces and how to style them, it’s time to start shopping. Check out the collection of beautiful evil eye necklaces and find the perfect one for you.
Related CTN News: