Earlier, it was enough to provide only an email address to create an account on the majority of websites and apps. These days, however, most online services require users to verify their mobile phone numbers during the registration process by receiving and entering a code from SMS. The main reasons for doing this make sense and comprehensible.
It helps to verify every person and increase their security. But at the same time, such an approach causes people to receive more spam as their numbers are getting leaked more often than ever.
The answer to this issue is actually straightforward and obvious. Simply buy phone number online from an appropriate platform and use it in its place.
Disposable numbers as a solution to increase privacy
People who have used disposable phone numbers for a while are aware of how useful they are. However, due to a lack of knowledge, beginners may consider them as some simple tool that does nothing except receive SMS, although it is awesome when it comes to online privacy.
First of all, it is unnecessary to provide any personal information to obtain and operate disposable numbers. It stays hidden from everyone. Such numbers are not linked to their user and don’t reveal private data to a curious person or company. They look like sets of digits that were generated at random and are not useful for anything.
Disposable phone numbers cannot be tracked either. They are not linked to the device of the user and have a static location. You can also use disposable numbers issued by cellular providers in other countries. For instance, those who are located in the US can operate numbers from Germany.
This works in that way with every country. Moreover, as the name suggests, disposable phone numbers are designed only for one-time and no one can use them after you. There is no technical opportunity for someone to use your account in the future, so you don’t need to be concerned about it.
Summing up the above, disposable numbers are a great solution for everyone who wants to increase their privacy on the web. You can use them to sign up for Facebook, Telegram, or Tinder without phone number attached to your name and thus maintain complete privacy.
Other benefits of disposable phone numbers
Complete privacy is not the only benefit of these numbers. There are also a few more of them. They include:
- Low cost. Usually, a disposable number costs less than $1. This makes it far more affordable than a new SIM card from a cellular provider.
- Simple activation. The whole process of taking advantage of a number of this kind takes no longer than a couple of minutes. It is also enough for the user to have basic internet skills to deal with this task.
- Use without limitations. There are no any limitations on how many disposable phone numbers one person can activate. It relies solely on your financial capabilities and the goals you have set.
However, the list doesn’t end there. In addition to the mentioned, disposable numbers bring one more benefit to the table. This benefit is presented by availability everywhere around the world. Since they are completely used online, there is no problem with that. You just have to proceed to the relevant website or app.
How to use a disposable number?
Those who hear about disposable numbers for the first time may think that operating them is a complicated process that takes much effort. But in reality, there is nothing like that. With the help of the mobile verification service SMS-Man, you can do everything necessary in a few minutes. Here is how it works:
1. Create a profile on the sms-man.com website and verify it.
2. Log in, proceed to the payment page, and top up your balance with a suitable payment option.
3. Open the homepage and select the country of issue as well as the platform with which the number will be used.
4. Click on the buy button.
5. Get your disposable phone number.
This is basically everything to do. You have obtained a disposable number and now can use it to receive SMS for registration from the website or app to which it is assigned. The created account will be completely private and secure.