Amazon has an early Black Friday 2023. Amazon officials said Monday that Black Friday will begin on Friday, Nov. 17, a week before Thanksgiving. This will give Amazon shoppers more days to spend than last year, when Black Friday 2023 discounts began on Thanksgiving Day.
A press release states that Amazon buyers should check back for new discounts every five minutes during certain intervals of the Black Friday sales event. Amazon officials said Monday that Black Friday will begin on Friday, Nov. 17, a week before Thanksgiving.
This will give Amazon shoppers more days to spend than last year, when Black Friday 2023 discounts began on Thanksgiving Day.
A press release states that Amazon buyers should check back for new discounts every five minutes during certain intervals of the Black Friday 2023 sales event.
Tracking Amazon Black Friday 2023 Deals:
iRobot Roomba i5+ Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum and Mop
Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) Wireless EarBuds
Amazon Fire TV 55″ 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV
Echo Show 5 (3rd Gen, 2023 release)
National Tree Company Artificial Full Christmas Tree
Dyson V11 Cordless Stick Vacuum
Waterpik Sonic-Fusion 2.0 Electric Toothbrush and Water Flosser Combo
Brands like YETI, Peloton, LEGO and Ruggable will be participating in Amazon’s Black Friday event, and Amazon officials shared the following deals that customers can expect to go live during the event, which includes:
- Up to 50% off IT Cosmetics
- Up to 47% off the National Tree Company Christmas trees and garlands
- Up to 42% off Bissell products
- Up to 33$ off Le Creuset products
- Up to 30% off Barbie dolls and playsets
The savings don’t stop on Black Friday as Amazon will be holding a Cyber Monday weekend sales event that will begin on Saturday, Nov. 25 and run through Monday, Nov. 27, according to a press release.
The Cyber Monday event will feature deals from brands like Ninja, CeraVE and Casper mattresses.
Invite-only deals will be returning after debuting during Prime Day back in July, allowing Prime members to sign up for exclusive doorbuster deals, which include the following:
- Up to 65% off Blink Outdoor Security 2-Camera System
- 57% off Citizen Men’s Eco Drive Sport Luxury Endeavor Watch
- 25% off Star Wars limited edition Echo Dot Stands
Amazon officials did share a “small sample of deals” in their news release announcing the Black Friday event. Here’s a look at the deals will be available:
Amazon Black Friday 2023 Deals
- Save up to $400 on select De’Longhi coffee and espresso machines
- Save $100 on the Sony ZV-1F Vlog camera
- Save up to 70% on select Amazon devices and bundles including Echo Pop with free smart bulb bundles, Ring Video Doorbell with Echo Show 5 (3rd Gen) bundles, eero Pro 6E mesh Wi-Fi Systems, and Luna Gaming Controllers; and up to 50% on select new devices including Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire HD 10 Kids and Kids Pro tablets, Echo Pop Kids Marvel’s Avengers, and Blink Outdoor 4 (4th Gen)
- Save up to 50% on select NERF products
- Save up to 50% on select IT Cosmetics skincare and makeup
- Save up to 44% on select Ninja kitchen appliances
- Save up to 43% on select Shark hair care products
- Save up to 42% on BISSELL Little Green, CrossWave, and HydroSteam vacuums
- Save up to 33% on select Le Creuset Dutch ovens and cookware
- Save up to 30% on select Lancôme makeup, skincare, and fragrance
- Save up to 30% on Peloton Bike, Bike Plus, Guide, accessories, and apparel
- Save up to 30% on select Barbie dolls and playsets, and on select LEGO sets and building toys from Magna-Tiles
- Save up to 30% on select Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars toys, apparel, bedding, and décor
- Save up to 30% on select Dyson vacuums and air purifiers
- Save 30% on Blake Lively’s Betty Buzz Sparkling Soda
- Save up to 29% on select Kindle e-readers, including Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Paperwhite for Kids, and Kindle (2022)
- Save 25% on Ruggable x Sarrah and Verena washable rugs
- Save up to 20% on Blueland’s plastic-free dishwasher tablets
Amazon Cyber Monday Deals
- Save up to 46% on select Instant Pot kitchen appliances
- Save up to 45% on HeyDude, including Amazon-exclusive styles
- Save up to 37% on select Vitamix blenders, and on select KitchenAid mixers and kitchen appliances
- Save up to 35% on select Amazon devices, including Echo Studio, Amazon Fire TV 55″ Omni QLED Series 4K UHD smart TV, and the all-new Fire HD 10 tablet, and get the lowest price ever on Kindle Scribe Essentials Bundles
- Save up to 30% on select Casper mattresses
- Save up to 30% on select Nespresso coffee machines
- Save up to 30% on select Fisher-Price toys
- Save up to 30% on select Amazon-exclusive La Roche-Posay skincare bundles, on select Anastasia Beverly Hills products, on select Living Proof products, on select Burt’s Bees skincare and gifts, and on select OPI nail treatments and colors
- Save up to 30% on select Amazon-exclusive men’s, women’s, and kids’ fashion from Amazon Essentials and Simple Joys by Carter’s
- Save up to 25% on select Lemme by Kourtney Kardashian Barker products
- Save up to 20% on select Ninja premium bakeware, and on select Breville espresso machines
- Save up to 20% on select Le Domaine by Brad Pitt products, on select Kérastase hair care, and on select CeraVe skincare and Amazon-exclusive skincare sets
- Save up to 15% on select essie nail polishes and sets
Customers can expect deep discounts across electronics, toys, fashion, home appliances and beauty products, according to Amazon officials.
Black Friday 2023
Black Friday 2023 is an informal name for the Friday following Thanksgiving Day in the United States, which is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. It is often regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. While Thanksgiving is a time for family gatherings and expressing gratitude, Black Friday has become synonymous with retail sales and discounts.
On Black Friday, many retailers offer significant discounts on a wide range of products, including electronics, clothing, furniture, and more. It has become a tradition for shoppers to take advantage of these deals and promotions, often leading to long lines and crowded stores. In recent years, online retailers have also embraced the concept, offering Black Friday deals on their websites.
The term “Black Friday” originated in the 1960s or earlier and was used to describe the heavy and disruptive pedestrian and vehicle traffic that would occur on the day after Thanksgiving. Retailers adopted the term to signify the point at which they begin to turn a profit for the year, moving from being “in the red” to being “in the black.”
While Black Friday is a major shopping event in the United States, similar sales events have emerged in other countries, often tied to local holidays or events. Additionally, the concept has expanded to include online shopping, with many retailers offering Cyber Monday deals, which is the Monday following Black Friday, specifically focused on online sales.