Table of Contents
- 1 How to pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile on Android smartphones?
- 1.1 Apex Legends Android rewards
- 1.2 Apex Legends system requirements
- 1.3 Related CTN News:
Google Play Store users can now pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile. Players who register for the game will receive rewards and a chance to be a part of the early access version. Pre-registration for the game on iOS has not yet been offered by Respawn. Here’s how you can pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile on Android smartphones.
The official website of Respawn mentioned that “Apex Legends is one of the most advanced battle royale combat games available for a tablet or phone.” Learn more about the minimum requirements and rewards for the game below.
How to pre-register for Apex Legends Mobile on Android smartphones?
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone
- Type “Apex Legends Mobile” in the search box at the top of the display.
- Click the first result to access the game.
- This game was developed by Electronic Arts.
- Right next to the name is a button that reads ‘pre-register’.
- A pop-up will appear with two options.
- Users can choose to install the game when it is released if they choose this option
- As soon as users tap on this, the Play Store will send them an alert when the game is available for download.
Apex Legends Android rewards
Electronic Arts are offering exclusive rewards for pre-registrants, such as the Apex Founder’s badge, Bloodhound Banner Frame, Bloodhound Banner Pose, R-99 Epic Skin, and Bloodhound Epic Skin. Once the game is available for download, players will receive these rewards. It is worth mentioning that those who pre-register for the game might also gain early access to the game.
Apex Legends system requirements
Apex Legends Mobile requires Snapdragon 435, Helio P20, Kirin 650, and Exynos 7420 on Android. Furthermore, the game will require at least 4GB of on-board storage and 2GB of RAM. The game will also support Android 6 devices. Apex Legends Mobile will soon be available for iOS, according to the game’s official website.