Wordle Today: Since we have shared a lot of Wordle strategies with you over the past few days, we are sure you will be able to handle Wordle today on your own if you have followed them.
Do not worry if you are confused. As always, here are the top 5 Wordle hints and clues to help you solve the answer for wordle today. If you fail to get the solution, you can always scroll down to find it.
Wordle Today – General Wordle tips and tricks Of Wordle #497 For October 29, 2022
- Make sure you don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
- Your first guess should include a couple of vowels, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
- Do not use letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’, or ‘Q’ until later, when you understand the question more.
- ‘RAISE’ is a good word, and ‘TOUCH’ is a good second guess.
FOR LATEST ANSWER OF WORDLE TODAY, CLICK HERE —->>> Wordle-Today. Live
Wordle Today – Wordle #497 hints and clues for October 29, 2022…
- Today’s Wordle Answer #497 starts with the letter L.
- Today’s Wordle Answer #497 contains Only Two vowels.
- A published false statement damaging a person’s reputation; a written defamation.
If these clues seem a bit ridiculous, please accept my apologies
Wordle Today’s answer, Saturday, October 29, 2022
The answer to today’s Wordle (Wordle #497, October 29)
We’ll finally tell you the answer.
Related CTN News: