Wordle Today: Since we have shared a lot of Wordle strategies with you over the past few days, we are sure you will be able to handle Wordle today on your own if you have followed them.
Do not worry if you are confused. As always, here are the top 5 Wordle hints and clues to help you solve for the answer for wordle today. In case you fail to get the solution, you can always scroll down to find it.
Wordle Today – General Wordle tips and tricks Of Wordle #409 For August 2,
- Make sure you don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
- Your first guess should include a couple of vowels, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
- Do not use letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’, or ‘Q’ until later, when you have more understanding of the question.
- ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, and ‘TOUCH’ is a good second guess.
Wordle Today – Wordle #409 hints and clues for August 2…
1. Today Wordle 409 begins with the letter C.
2. Today Wordle 409 contains Only One vowel.
3.“ In an outwardly shy or modest way intended to be alluring.
Wordle Today’s answer, Tuesday, August 2, 2022
The answer to today’s Wordle (Wordle 409, August 2) is COYLY!! Which Means In an outwardly shy or modest way intended to be alluring.