Do not worry if you are confused. As always, here are the top 5 Wordle hints and clues to help you solve for Wordle today. In case you fail to get the solution, you can always scroll down to find it.
Wordle Today – General Wordle tips and tricks Of Wordle #386 For July 10,
- Make sure you don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
- Your first guess should include a couple of vowels, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
- Do not use letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’, or ‘Q’ until later, when you have more understanding of the question.
- ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, and ‘TOUCH’ is a good second guess.
Wordle Today – Wordle #386 hints and clues for July 10…
1. Today Wordle 386 begins with the letter B.
2. Today Wordle 386 contains Only One vowel.
3.“ It is a ship’s allotted place at a wharf or dock.
4. If these clues seem a bit ridiculous, please accept my apologies.
Wordle Today’s answer, Sunday, July 10, 2022
The answer to today’s Wordle (Wordle 386, July 10) is BERTH! Which Means It is a ship’s allotted place at a wharf or dock.
Related CTN News: