BANGKOK – A 16-year-old Iranian and his 16-year-old American friend were electrocuted by leaked current from a lamp pole beside a swimming pool of a Bangkok condominium late Thursday night, police said.
Police said they were electrocuted beside the swimming pool on the ninth floor of the Charming Residence on Soi Sainamthip 2 off Soi Sukhumvit 22 at about midnight.
The two were not residents of the building but they visited friends who live there to swim with them.
Witnesses told police that Doughenty leaned on the lamp beside the pool after he had swum and short circuit occurred. Hosseini tried to pull him from the lamp pole but the two were electrocuted.
Powered by Facebook Comments