The Powerball jackpot for February 22, 2023, drawing has an $100 Million Jackpot, with a cash option of $51.3 Million, after the lottery was just won on Feb 6, when a lottery player in Washington won a $754.6 jackpot, according to the Powerball website.
The drawing will take place at 10:59 p.m.Monday on WABC-7 and Fox 29 in New York and Philadelphia, respectively. The Powerball winning numbers will be published by CTN News immediately after the drawing.
LIVE POWERBALL RESULT
We have just released the Powerball Result & Winning numbers; please double-check your tickets to ensure the sequence matches your ticket. We wish you the best of luck With the Powerball Winning numbers and Lottery results For Today.
Powerball Winning Numbers For February 22, 2023
Are You Having a Lucky Today?
Here are The PowerBall Winning Numbers For Today:
11 – 19 – 39 – 44 – 65 and Powerball 7
Powerplay was 2x
According to the Mega Millions website, the Mega Millions jackpot is $126 million with a cash option of $63.9 Million after a Massachusetts lottery player won the $20 million jackpot on Tuesday.
Powerball Lottery Previous Winners
On February 20, 2023, the last Powerball lottery was held.
These Powerball winning numbers were:
3 – 17 – 26 – 38 – 54 and Powerball 15
Powerplay was 3x
The Powerball jackpot for the Last Drawing was held on Monday; The Powerball jackpot for Monday Drawing, February 20, Jackpot was an $87 Million Jackpot, with a cash option of $44.6 Million, according to the Powerball website..
A lottery player in Washington won $754.6 million on Feb. 6 Monday – the fifth-largest Powerball jackpot ever.
The Powerball Lottery is Played Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday On Every Week.
What was the biggest Powerball jackpot?
Here are the Top 10 jackpots since the Powerball lottery began in 1992:
- $1.586 billion, Jan. 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $768.4 million, March 27, 2019: Won in Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, Aug. 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts
- $730 million, Jan. 20, 2021: Won in Maryland
- $699.8 million, Oct. 4, 2021: Won in California
- $687.8 million, Oct. 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York
- $632.6 million, Jan. 5, 2022: Two winners in California, Wisconsin
- $590.5 million, May 18, 2013: Won in Florida
- $587.5 million, Nov. 28, 2012: Two winners in Arizona, Missouri
- $564.1 million, Feb. 11, 2015: Three winners in North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Texas
Related CTN News: