The Powerball jackpot for April 29, 2023, drawing has a $51 Million Jackpot, with a cash option of $27.1 Million, after The jackpot was last won on April 19 when a lottery player in Ohio won a $252.6 million jackpot, according to the Powerball website.
The drawing will take place at 10:59 p.m.Monday on WABC-7 and Fox 29 in New York and Philadelphia, respectively. The Powerball winning numbers will be published by CTN News immediately after the drawing.
LIVE POWERBALL RESULT
We have just released the Powerball Result & Winning numbers; please double-check your tickets to ensure the sequence matches your ticket. We wish you the best of luck With the Powerball Winning numbers and Lottery results For Today.
Powerball Winning Numbers For April 29, 2023
Are You Having a Lucky Today?
Here are The PowerBall Winning Numbers For Today:
16 – 53 – 54 – 57 – 65 and Powerball 8
Powerplay was 2x
According to the Mega Millions website, the Mega Millions jackpot is $52 million after two winners were from New York.
Powerball Lottery Previous Winners
On April 26, 2023, the last Powerball lottery was held.
These Powerball winning numbers were:
2 – 15 – 30 – 35 – 49 and Powerball 6
Powerplay was 2x
The Powerball jackpot for the Last Drawing was held on Wednesday; The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday Drawing, April 26, Jackpot was a $37 Million Jackpot, with a cash option of $19.6 Million, according to the Powerball website.
The jackpot was last won on April 19 when a lottery player in Ohio won a $252.6 million jackpot.
The Powerball Lottery is Played Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday On Every Week.
What was the biggest Powerball jackpot?
Here are the Top 10 jackpots since the Powerball lottery began in 1992:
- $1.586 billion, Jan. 13, 2016: Three winners in California, Florida, Tennessee
- $768.4 million, March 27, 2019: Won in Wisconsin
- $758.7 million, Aug. 23, 2017: Won in Massachusetts
- $730 million, Jan. 20, 2021: Won in Maryland
- $699.8 million, Oct. 4, 2021: Won in California
- $687.8 million, Oct. 27, 2018: Two winners in Iowa, New York
- $632.6 million, Jan. 5, 2022: Two winners in California, Wisconsin
- $590.5 million, May 18, 2013: Won in Florida
- $587.5 million, Nov. 28, 2012: Two winners in Arizona, Missouri
- $564.1 million, Feb. 11, 2015: Three winners in North Carolina, Puerto Rico, Texas
Related CTN News: