(CTN News) – South Africa’s two most popular lotteries are Powerball and Powerball plus. The National Lottery is operated by ITHUBA Holdings. Lotteries such as this one can be played by players who are 18 years of age or older. Powerball’s high payouts have steadily increased its popularity in South Africa. The lotteries are held every Tuesday and Friday at 9:00 p.m.
Powerball and Powerball Plus Lottery winning numbers for June 21, 2022
Powerball and Powerball Plus winning numbers and results will be announced at 9:00 pm SAST on June 21, 2022. The final results will be available in some time.
This Powerball lottery has a prize of approximately Rs 137 million. Powerball Plus has a smaller jackpot prize than Powerball. A jackpot prize of R 9 million is estimated for Powerball Plus.
Powerball & Powerball Plus previous winning numbers
On June 17, Powerball and Powerball Plus were drawn. This lottery was also held at 9:00 p.m. Powerball’s winning numbers were 04, 22, 32, 46, and 48.
Along with these winning numbers, there was a bonus number of 16. R 30 million is expected to be the next lottery jackpot.
Powerball Plus winning numbers were 21, 34, 38, 40, and 42. In this case, the bonus number was 16. R 50 million was estimated to be the rollover amount for this lottery.
How to play the Powerball and Powerball Plus lottery game
- The Powerball and Powerball-Plus lotteries are held every Tuesday and Friday.
- Both of these lotteries are fairly straightforward to play. A player will be charged R5 for each board or play.
- You choose five main numbers from a series of one to 45 numbers for the Powerball lottery.
- Next, you must choose one Powerball number from a series of one to 20 numbers.
- Your chances of winning depend on how many of your main numbers match the winning numbers. Your Powerball number will also be higher if it matches the winning Powerball number. The top prize is won if all five main numbers and the Powerball number are matched
Related CTN News: