Wordle 342 answer for May 27: Since we have shared a lot of Wordle strategies with you over the past few days, we are sure you will be able to handle today’s Wordle on your own if you have followed them. Do not worry if you are confused. As always, here are the top 5 Wordle hints and clues to help you solve. In case you fail to get the solution, you can always scroll down to find it.
General Wordle tips and tricks…
- Make sure you don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
- Your first guess should include a couple of vowels, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
- Do not use letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’, or ‘Q’ until later, when you have more understanding of the question.
- ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, and ‘TOUCH’ is a good second guess.
Wordle 342 hints and clues for May 26…
1. Today Wordle 342 begins with the letter T.
2. Today Wordle 342 contains Two vowels. But One of them Appears Twice
3. Figure this out and you’ll take the Wordle crown.
4. If these clues seem a bit ridiculous, please accept my apologies.
Today’s Wordle answer, Friday, May 27, 2022
The answer to today’s Wordle (Wordle 342, May 27) is TIARA, which is a jeweled, ornamental crown that women wear on special occasions.