(CTN News) – Next month, the annual in-game event, Pokemon Go Fest 2022, will take place. Two days of free and ticketed experiences will be offered during the event. Pokemon GO Fest 2022 tickets are now on sale for $14.99 USD and include access to different events and gameplay on both days, as well as the special finale event on Saturday, August 27, 2022. The Pokemon Go Fest 2022 is described in more detail here.
Pokemon Go Fest 2022 schedule
Day 1 – Saturday, June 4, 2022
- During each habitat hour, different Pokémon will appear – City, Plains, Rainforest, Tundra.
- Shiny Pokémon Debut – Trainers will be able to encounter Shiny Shroomish, Shiny Numel, Shiny Karrablast, Shiny Axew, and Shiny Shelmet for the first time in Pokemon GO Fest 2022.
- Customized Special Research – Conduct Special Research to encounter the Land Forme Shaymin
- Choose between Relaxed, Standard and Master difficulty levels to earn different stickers
- Select the gameplay focus between Catch, Explore, or Battle to change Special Research tasks accordingly.
- Trainers will be able to encounter Shiny Unown B for the first time in Pokemon GO Fest 2022 if they are lucky.
- During the event hours, trainers will have an increased chance of finding Shiny Pokémon in the wild. The chances will be better on Saturday than on Sunday.
- A collaborative challenge can be completed each hour in the Global Challenge Arena by trainers working together. They will earn a bonus for the remainder of the hour if they succeed.
Day 2 – Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Trainers can work together to complete a collaborative challenge each hour in the Global Challenge Arena. They will earn a bonus for the rest of the hour if they succeed.
- Pokemon GO Fest 2022 Raid Debut – A certain Pokémon will appear for the first time in five-star raids.
- Claim a short Special Research story by logging in during event hours.
- A second Special Research story will be added after the short Special Research story is available to all Trainers on Sunday.
- After defeating Team GO Rocket Grunts, Trainers will earn twice as many Mysterious Components.
- It will debut in the wild and in one-star raids wearing a Gracidea flower costume* inspired by Shaymin. Axew* will be seen in one-star raids. Trainers might find a shiny version.
- Raid Passes can be earned for in-person raiding up to nine times.