(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #494 here, released on 2nd June 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Hint 1: There is a P in words 3 and 7.
Hint 2: There is an M in word 8 only.
Hint 3: There is a C in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is a T in words 1 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 6 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 3 and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: D
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: D
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: T
- Word 7: P
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: fried quickly in a little hot fat.
- Word 2: preserved by removal or evaporation of moisture.
- Word 3: investigate or look around furtively in an attempt to find out something, especially information about someone’s private affairs.
- Word 4: cause the water or other liquid in (something) to run out, leaving it empty or dry.
- Word 5: the number of points, goals, runs, etc., that each player or team has in a game or contest.
- Word 6: playing cards, traditionally a pack of 78 with five suits, used for fortune-telling and (especially in Europe) in certain games. The suits are typically swords, cups, coins (or pentacles), batons (or wands), and a permanent suit of trumps.
- Word 7: (of a bird) tidy and clean its feathers with its beak.
- Word 8: the organic component of soil, formed by the decomposition of leaves and other plant material by soil microorganisms.
Octordle Today #494 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #494 for 2nd June 2023:
- Word 1: SAUTE
- Word 2: DRIED
- Word 3: SNOOP
- Word 4: DRAIN
- Word 5: SCORE
- Word 6: TAROT
- Word 7: PREEN
- Word 8: HUMUS
Octordle Today Sequence Answers
More In: OCTORDLE