Octordle Today: Daily #430 Hints And Answers For 30th March, 2023
(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #430 here, released on 30th March 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Octordle Today #430 Words Hints (30th March, 2023)
Here are all the hints and clues you need to help you figure out Octordle Today’s answers for game #430.
Hint 1: There is an M in words 7 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a W in words 2 and 4.
Hint 3: There is a Y in word 4 only.
Hint 4: There is a P in word 6 and 8.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 1 only.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: T
- Word 3: B
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: G
- Word 6: P
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: M
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: constituting number ten in a sequence
- Word 2: propel (something) with force through the air by a movement of the arm and hand.
- Word 3: a strip of land covered with sand, shingle, or small stones at the edge of a body of water, especially by the sea between high- and low-water marks.
- Word 4: having a striking appearance or style, typically by being excessively bright, colourful, or ostentatious.
- Word 5: give out or reflect small flashes of light.
- Word 6: a small flexible bag, typically carried in a pocket or attached to a belt.
- Word 7: an amber-coloured, protein-rich liquid which separates out when blood coagulates.
- Word 8: change smoothly from one image to another by small gradual steps using computer animation techniques.
Octordle Today #430 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #430 for 30th March 2023:
- Word 1: TENTH
- Word 2: THREW
- Word 3: BEACH
- Word 4: SHOWY
- Word 5: GLINT
- Word 6: POUCH
- Word 7: SERUM
- Word 8: MORPH
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE