Octordle Today: Daily #419 Hints And Answers For 19th March, 2023
(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #419 here, released on 19th March 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Octordle Today #419 Words Hints (19th March, 2023)
Here are all the hints and clues you need to help you figure out Octordle Today’s answers for game #419.
Hint 1: There is a G in words 7 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a V in word 7 only.
Hint 3: There is a W in word 5 only.
Hint 4: There is an L in words 1, 4 and 6.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 8 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 2 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: Y
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: P
- Word 4: F
- Word 5: C
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: G
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: produce or provide (a natural, agricultural, or industrial product).
- Word 2: guide or control the movement of (a vehicle, vessel, or aircraft), for example by turning a wheel or operating a rudder.
- Word 3: each of the segments of the corolla of a flower, which are modified leaves and are typically coloured.
- Word 4: rest or move on or near the surface of a liquid without sinking.
- Word 5: crouch down in fear.
- Word 6: a book or other work detailing the plants of a particular region or habitat.
- Word 7: specified or stated.
- Word 8: a fence or boundary formed by closely growing bushes or shrubs.
Octordle Today #419 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #419 for 19th March 2023:
- Word 1: YIELD
- Word 2: STEER
- Word 3: PETAL
- Word 4: FLOAT
- Word 5: COWER
- Word 6: FLORA
- Word 7: GIVEN
- Word 8: HEDGE
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE