Octordle Today: Daily #403 Hints And Answers For 3rd March, 2023
(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #403 here, released on 3rd March 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Octordle Today #403 Words Hints (3rd March, 2023)
Here are all the hints and clues you need to help you figure out Octordle Today’s answers for game #403.
Hint 1: There is an F in words 1 and 7.
Hint 2: There is a Y in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is an L in words 4 and 6.
Hint 4: There is a H in words 1 and 3.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1, 2 and 6.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: W
- Word 2: E
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: S
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: L
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: V
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a smell that is only smelt briefly or faintly.
- Word 2: a short piece of writing on a particular subject.
- Word 3: the action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism.
- Word 4: soft, finely stratified sedimentary rock formed from consolidated mud or clay and can be split easily into fragile plates.
- Word 5: mark (letters, words, or other symbols) on a surface, typically paper, with a pen, pencil, or similar implement.
- Word 6: a rope with a noose at one end, used especially in North America for catching cattle.
- Word 7: the side or part of an object that presents itself to view or that is normally seen or used first; the most forward part of something.
- Word 8: a left-hand page of an open book or the back of a loose document.
Octordle Today #403 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #403 for 3rd March 2023:
- Word 1: WHIFF
- Word 2: ESSAY
- Word 3: DEATH
- Word 4: SHALE
- Word 5: WRITE
- Word 6: LASSO
- Word 7: FRONT
- Word 8: VERSO
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE