Octordle Today: Daily #399 Hints And Answers For 27th February, 2023
(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #399 here, released on February 27th, 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Octordle Today #399 Words Hints (February 27th, 2023)
Here are all the hints and clues you need to help you figure out Octordle Today’s answers for game #399.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 5 only.
Hint 2: There is a J in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is an X in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is a B in words 4, 5 and 8.
Hint 5: There is are no repeated letters in any words today.
Hint 6: There are no double letters in any words today.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: M
- Word 2: P
- Word 3: D
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: M
- Word 7: C
- Word 8: I
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a person who hoards wealth and spends as little money as possible.
- Word 2: a thick, soft, moist substance typically produced by mixing dry ingredients with a liquid.
- Word 3: a person who is slow at learning and stupid.
- Word 4: a kind of clay used as a building material.
- Word 5: (in the southern US) a marshy outlet of a lake or river.
- Word 6: important, serious, or significant.
- Word 7: an organism or cell, or group of organisms or cells, produced asexually from one ancestor or stock to which they are genetically identical.
- Word 8: an electronic folder in which individual receives emails are held.
Octordle Today #399 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #399 for February 27th, 2023:
- Word 1: MISER
- Word 2: PASTE
- Word 3: DUNCE
- Word 4: ADOBE
- Word 5: BAYOU
- Word 6: MAJOR
- Word 7: CLONE
- Word 8: INBOX
Is figuring out today’s answers easy, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE