(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #357 here, released on January 16th, 2023, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Octordle Today #357 Words Hints (January 16th, 2023)
Here are all the hints and clues you need to help you figure out Octordle Today’s answers for game #357.
Hint 1: There is a Y in word 3 only.
Hint 2: There is a K in words 5 and 8.
Hint 3: There is a W in word 8 only.
Hint 4: There is an M in word 7 only.
Hint 5: There are no repeated letters in any words.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in words 1 and 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: C
- Word 3: S
- Word 4: G
- Word 5: S
- Word 6: F
- Word 7: A
- Word 8: A
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a one-masted sailing boat with a mainsail and jib rigged fore and aft.
- Word 2: a visible mass of condensed watery vapour floating in the atmosphere, typically high above the general level of the ground.
- Word 3: tasting of, containing, or preserved with salt.
- Word 4: a thin liquid food of oatmeal or other meal boiled in milk or water.
- Word 5: a long limbless reptile that has no eyelids, a short tail, and jaws that are capable of considerable extension. Some snakes have a nasty bite.
- Word 6: a large meal, typically a celebratory one.
- Word 7: gather together or accumulate (a large amount or number of material or things) over a period of time.
- Word 8: not in a straight or level position.
Octordle Today #357 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #357 for January 16th, 2023
- Word 1: SLOOP
- Word 2: CLOUD
- Word 3: SALTY
- Word 4: GRUEL
- Word 5: SNAKE
- Word 6: FEAST
- Word 7: AMASS
- Word 8: ASKEW
Is it easy to figure out today’s answers, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE