Hint 1: There is a Y in words 2 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a K in word 2 only.
Hint 3: There is a B in word 3 only.
Hint 4: There is an M in words 1, 2 and 3.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in words 4, 6 and 7.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 7.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: S
- Word 3: L
- Word 4: H
- Word 5: T
- Word 6: V
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: H
Hint 8: Here is a little description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: a painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behavior.
- Word 2: filled with or smelling of smoke.
- Word 3: (in some Christian beliefs) the supposed abode of the souls of unbaptized infants and of the just who died before Christ’s coming.
- Word 4: a box or cage, typically with a wire mesh front, for keeping rabbits or other small domesticated animals.
- Word 5: find or discover by investigation.
- Word 6: the place where something happens, especially an organized event such as a concert, conference, or sports competition.
- Word 7: soft fibers from fabrics such as wool or cotton accumulate in small light clumps.
- Word 8: a doglike African mammal with forelimbs longer than the hindlimbs and an erect mane. Hyenas are noted as scavengers, but most are also effective hunters.
Octordle Today #339 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #339 for December 29th, 2022:
- Word 1: SHAME
- Word 2: SMOKY
- Word 3: LIMBO
- Word 4: HUTCH
- Word 5: TRACE
- Word 6: VENUE
- Word 7: FLUFF
- Word 8: HYENA
You can see how I got the words in the image below: