Octordle Today: Daily #334 Hints And Answers For 24th December, 2022
(CTN NEWS) – You can find the answers to Octordle Today words #334 here, released on December 24, 2022, along with some hints.
Octordle requires players to guess eight five-letter words simultaneously while only having thirteen guesses! Wordle is similar in that there are no clues to assist you in guessing the words.
But once you have guessed a word, the tiles change color.
Colors indicate whether you correctly guessed the letters and their order. While there is no right or wrong way to play the game, we recommend trying to guess words that use most of the alphabet in as few guesses as possible.
It will help you identify which letters appear in each word so you can solve them quickly and efficiently. Make sure you keep in mind that some words may contain repeated letters.
Octordle Today #334 Words Hints (December 24, 2022)
Here are all the hints and clues you need to help you figure out Octordle Today’s answers for game #334.
Hint 1: Only word 5 has a Y.
Hint 2: Words 7 and 8 contain a K.
Hint 3: Words 2 and 6 contain a V.
Hint 4: Only word 4 has a G.
Hint 5: Words 4 and 6 repeat a letter.
Hint 6: Words 3 and 5 contain a double letter.
Hint 7: Here are the words’ starting letters:
- Word 1: T
- Word 2: R
- Word 3: A
- Word 4: A
- Word 5: W
- Word 6: R
- Word 7: F
- Word 8: B
Hint 8: A brief description or clue for each word is as follows:
- Word 1: a nocturnal hoofed mammal native to tropical America and Malaysia’s rainforest with a straight, stout body and sturdy limbs.
- Word 2: a large, heavily built crow that preys on carrion.
- Word 3: inappropriate or out of place; not quite right.
- Word 4: an ornamental stone made of chalcedony (quartz), typically banded.
- Word 5: feel or cause to feel anxious or troubled about actual or potential problems.
- Word 6: a large natural stream flowing into the sea, a lake, or a river.
- Word 7: a dress worn by a woman or girl.
- Word 8: a person who makes bread and cakes for a living.
Octordle Today #334 Answer: What Is It Today?
If you don’t like the previous Octordle answers and you need to see the answers, we have you covered. Sometimes you have to do whatever it takes to keep the streak alive. Here, there are no judgments.
Don’t scroll further if you want to give the Octordle answer today a fair shot without spoiling it.
Here are the answers to Octordle Today #334 for December 24th, 2022:
- Word 1: TAPIR
- Word 2: RAVEN
- Word 3: AMISS
- Word 4: AGATE
- Word 5: WORRY
- Word 6: RIVER
- Word 7: FROCK
- Word 8: BAKER
Is it easy to figure out today’s answers, or are you scratching your head while guessing? Come back tomorrow for more Octordle clues and answers.
More In: OCTORDLE