(CTN News) – The Mega Millions Jackpot For Friday Drawing Has Reached $157 Million, With a Cash Option of $92.5 MILLION.
One of the largest lotteries in the U.S. is the Mega Millions Lottery. This lottery is conducted in several states across the United States. However, many states do not participate. Therefore, residents of those states must purchase a ticket from a lottery jurisdiction. According to reports, many state jurisdictions also allow players to purchase lottery tickets online.
Mega Millions winning numbers for Friday, May 27, 2022
Are You Having Luck Today?
here are the Mega Millions winning numbers for Friday, May 27, 2022:
3 – 14 – 40 – 53 – 54 and Megaball 8
Megaplier was 3x
The Mega Millions Jackpot For Friday Drawing Has a $157 Million Jackpot, With a Cash Option of $92.5 MILLION., according to the Mega Millions website.
On Tuesdays and Fridays at 11 p.m., Mega Millions of drawings are held. The game is available in 45 states, plus the District of Columbia and the US Virgin Islands.
According to the Powerball website, the Powerball jackpot stands at $150 million with a cash option of $88 million.
Top Mega Millions of jackpots
- $1.537 billion,Oct. 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.05 billion, Jan. 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland
- $648 million, Dec. 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $543 million, July 24, 2018: Won in California
- $536 million, July 8, 20116: Won in Indiana
- $533 million: March 30, 2018: Won in New Jersey
- $522 million: June 7, 2019: Won in California
- $515 million: May 21, 2021: Won in Pennsylvania
- $451 million, Jan. 5, 2018: Won in Florida